Search a periodical
How to locate a periodical?
- Consult the NCU Library Catalog, if you know the title of a periodical. Choose the periodical index and enter the title. Periodicals are located either in the NCU Main Library or one of the Faculty Libraries. Remember to check the status of the material.
- Many journals have an electronic version (see below). A link is provided by the bibliographic description.
- If you cannot find a periodical in NCU Library Catalog, refer to the NCU Library Journal Card Catalog our scanned version. Cards are organized alphabetically.
- If you cannot find a periodical in any of the NCU Library catalogs search the E-resources A-Z (see below) of journals which we subscribe. A number of periodicals are accessible for free and in full text, but some may have access restrictions (restricted to the NCU network users or only as abstracts).
- Ask librarians for help if needed.
If you are looking for e-periodicals
The basic tool for discovering the resources of the NCU Library is the search box located below and on the portal's home page.
- The Multi search allows you to search for electronic and traditional resources: database content, NCU Library Catalog, repository, digital library, etc.
- The Online catalog allows you to search and order publications from the NCU Library Catalogue and access to the "My Account" option.
- E-resources A-Z enable you to search for electronic periodicals and books subscribed to by the NCU (help).