Search a book
How to locate a book?
- If you are looking for a book published after 1800: Consult the NCU Library Catalog. Fill in the search box choosing one of the searching possibilities. Books are located either in the NCU Main Library or one of the Faculty Libraries.
- If you cannot find a book in the NCU Library Catalog although it was published after 1800: Refer to the NCU Library Book Card Catalog. Cards are organized by author or, if there are more than three authors, by title.
- If you are looking for a book published prior to 1800: Visit the Special Collections Card Catalogs.
- If there is no books in our catalogs you can go to the NUKAT - this is a union database showing information on the holdings of Polish research and academic libraries - its content has been built since July 2002.
- Last chance to find your book give you a visit in WorldCat - the biggest international catalog in the world.
If you are looking for e-books
The basic tool for discovering the resources of the NCU Library is the search box located below and on the portal's home page.
- The Multi search allows you to search for electronic and traditional resources: database content, NCU Library Catalog, repository, digital library, etc.
- The Online catalog allows you to search and order publications from the NCU Library Catalogue and access to the "My Account" option.
- E-resources A-Z enable you to search for electronic periodicals and books subscribed to by the NCU.