How to become a Library user
- NCU students, Erasmus students, PhD students - the electronic student ID card is also a library card.
- NCU Employees - if you have not an NCU electronic card, please report to the Lending Desk to get an employee library card.
- Adults (not NCU employees or students) To get a library card you must pay a fee :
- 30 zl for issuance of a library card (payable in the room 103 - Digital Office)
- 50 zl per book, 5 books max (the fee is refundable upon closing the NCU Library account).
The fee is payable to:
Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun
BANK MILLENNIUM S.A. Warsaw
43 1160 2202 0000 0000 6090 2062
If you are not an NCU student you may access library reading rooms by obtaining a One Day Reader Card. All you have to do is go to the Information Desk and present some document with photo.